Play is vital for children and Scope’s selection of toys are designed to develop skills and facilitate learning. Whilst suitable and fun for all children, our selection has been chosen with a focus on the benefits the toys can offer to children with special education needs.
Learning Resources has over 35 years experience in creating award winning toys and consider this toy to be beneficial to children with the following special educational needs.
- Speech, Language and Communication
- Cognition and learning
- Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
- Sensory and physical needs
Scratchy, slippery, silky or soft? Young learners build tactile awareness, vocabulary, matching and communication skills as they interact with these texture squares.
- Twenty texture squares, ten different pairs
- Each textured pillow or patch measures approximately 6cm
- Cloth drawstring storage bag and Activity Guide included