Play is vital for children and Scope’s selection of toys are designed to develop skills and facilitate learning. Whilst suitable and fun for all children, our selection has been chosen with a focus on the benefits the toys can offer to children with special education needs.
Learning Resources has over 35 years experience in creating award winning toys and consider this toy to be beneficial to children with the following special educational needs.
- Speech, Language and Communication
- Cognition and learning
- Social, emotional and mental health difficulties
This sensory fidget rainbow toy helps children identify their feelings, focus, and calm down. The double-sided sensory rainbow features a smooth flow of colours that flow from the happy cloud, and choppy drips of colour that flow from the sad cloud.
- Use this sensory rainbow toy in the classroom or at home to help children practise self-awareness, self-management, and social awareness.
- Turn the rainbow upside down and watch the calming flow. Then turn it the other way around.
- The My Feelings Rainbow Fidget is permanently sealed so easy to grasp and control.
- Includes an Activity Guide.